Upright Piano Parts

Nichols nicho@zianet.com
Wed, 14 Sep 2005 09:50:25 -0600

Patrick,

     It was a sad thing to see Gibson close the Juarez Baldwin action plant
after sooooo many years. Most people didn't know how many parts they really
were involved with for many manufacturers. I suspect that we will all have
to wait for Japanese, Chinese, and European parts from here on out.
    One bit of good news. A lot of the people that built those parts in the
first place now work at the SAMA facility. We do rebuild those parts on a
regular basis. (not the plastic ones). So, you can call the guy that ran
the Baldwin plant and get a quote:  915-727-4138. Salvador Ortiz.

Regards,
Guy Nichols