Hammer hanging glue and replacement butts for uprights.

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Wed, 14 Sep 2005 09:43:14 -0700 (PDT)

Yes. I guess you'd call it a "jack slap rail"  Here in
the U.S.,  each butt has a bit that hangs down for the
jack to slap against, with a little felt square fora
cushion, in place of a  rail ( on most pianos ).
    A few pianos use te rail system.
     Thump