O.T. - "Do Not Call List"/US Gov.

Alan Barnard tune4u@earthlink.net
Wed, 14 Sep 2005 01:35:42 -0500

Post your shop phone number on the list here, we'll pass it around the internet and people can call you with ideas to stop those pesky calls.

I'm on the Nat'l list and Missouri had a list before the National. I get occasional calls from brazen people but no where like before. I also get business-to-business solicitations for credit card processing, printing, yellow pages, etc., on my home/business phone. I think businesses are exempted, at least on the Missouri list, but that's the hazard of being to cheap (or too small-time) to pay for an actual business line.

What's REALLY scary is that they are about to release cell phone numbers to the telebastards.

Alan Barnard
Salem, Missouri

----- Original Message -----
From: Joe Garrett
To: pianotech
Sent: 09/13/2005 12:28:28 PM
Subject: O.T. - "Do Not Call List"/US Gov.

I just recently put my phone number on the "Do Not Call" list, offered by the U.S. Government. The reason, was that I get interrupted too much when I'm in the Shop. Since that "installation" on that "list", I'm getting more Solicitors than ever! Any one else have this problem?
Regards,
Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain, Tool Police
Squares R I