Tuning Hammers, How Many?

Joe And Penny Goss imatunr@srvinet.com
Wed, 14 Sep 2005 19:59:41 -0600

One, With three tips #3 , #4 and an old two headed jober for squares. =
Had to re thread the square tip to use on a shaft seperate so two shafts =
one Knob and three tips.=20
Packin light these days <G>=20
Joe Goss RPT
Mother Goose Tools
imatunr@srvinet.com
www.mothergoosetools.com
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Farrell=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Wednesday, September 14, 2005 6:32 PM
  Subject: Re: Tuning Hammers, How Many?

  As I said in my previous post: " Except for the recent appearance of =
an impact lever in my case, I had gotten along with one lever for many =
years (a fancy Keith Bowman wonderful creation)."

  And the only reason I added the impact lever to my tool kit was =
becasue I injured my shoulder and developed tendonitis.

  Terry Farrell
    ----- Original Message -----=20
    From: Quentin Codevelle=20

    isn't it sufficient to have "only" one tuning hammer???
    If it is necessary, we can change the tips, but why carrying more =
than one?

    I have the Yamaha tuning hammer, and it tunes everything, I don't =
need another one. I even don't have to change the tip, #1 tunes =
everything.

    Quentin