Fujan SuperTube

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Thu, 15 Sep 2005 00:13:14 -0400

John,
         I have, on a couple of pins at the Baldwin booth in Kansas City
this past summer. Steve was gracious enough to allow me to take the lever
away from his booth for a trial. He couldn't even see where I went with it!
Anyway I thought it worked quite well on typical break your wrist style
Baldwin pins. He has even more tube sizes available now. I plan on buying
one when cash flow improves. Too many institutional tuning fees owed but
not yet paid and I don't like using credit.

Greg

At 03:41 PM 9/14/2005, you wrote:
>Hi all:
>I just received an off-list e-mail from Mr. Steve Fujan about his
>product:  <http://www.fujanproducts.com/>www.fujanproducts.com  .  Now
>that truly is a monster!!  But it does raise some interesting points.  Has
>anyone tried this beast?
>John

Greg Newell
Greg's piano Forté