spring thing bling bling

Ron Nossaman rnossaman@cox.net
Fri, 16 Sep 2005 14:52:12 -0500

Action back this morning, a little pencil lead scrub under a half
dozen damper springs that squeaked audibly on some lingering glue
residue, and the owner was thrilled. "That's all it was, huh?" Yup,
that's all. The springs were just too strong. "So why didn't that
other tech know that and fix it the first time?"

Well...

Er...

I don't know, but it's better now and both mother and daughter can
get on with their lessons. We opted to put the tuning off until the
furnace is on.

Ron N