Ok, This is weird

Susan Kline skline@peak.org
Fri, 16 Sep 2005 19:38:20 -0700

Perhaps though the symptoms seem the same, the cause is different.

Check the glide bolts - turn them up and see what you get.

Check the Samick to see if the action brackets are *growing*. Do any
hammers block?

If the plate of the Henry F. Miller actually did warp (which seems awfully
strange) you perhaps can still save the piano by taking a jack plane and
removing some of the pinblock in the middle, till the action clears with
the glide bolts set conservatively.

Oh, have FUN ...

Susan