Young Chang contact info...?

David Love davidlovepianos@comcast.net
Fri, 16 Sep 2005 19:49:25 -0700

Speaking of YC, I'd also like to know the situation with them now and =
who is
the contact, if anyone knows.  I have another expanding action bracket =
job
that needs taking care of.

=20

David Love
davidlovepianos@comcast.net=20

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On =
Behalf
Of Piannaman@aol.com
Sent: Friday, September 16, 2005 7:31 PM
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Subject: Young Chang contact info...?

=20

List,

=20

I've been cursed with yet another Bergmann E107, built by YC.  This =
piano,
like the one I worked on previously, has one of the worst actions I've =
ever
seen in terms of weighting.  The keys are so heavily weighted in front =
that
the meager action springs can't push them back into place.

=20

So I was trying to replace a jack spring, when the jack-toe came off.  =
So I
need a new jack--and or wippen.  If anyone has current contact info for
Young Chang, I'd appreciate it if they could pass that information along =
my
way.

=20

Thanks in advance,