Young Chang contact info...?

Paul McCloud pmc033@earthlink.net
Fri, 16 Sep 2005 20:05:26 -0700

Hi, Dave.  Call Pam Woods at AND Corp. at 866 798-6979.  She'll help you.
    Paul McCloud
    San Diego

To: pianotech@ptg.org
Sent: 09/16/2005 7:31:36 PM
Subject: Young Chang contact info...?

List,

I've been cursed with yet another Bergmann E107, built by YC.  This piano, like the one I worked on previously, has one of the worst actions I've ever seen in terms of weighting.  The keys are so heavily weighted in front that the meager action springs can't push them back into place.

So I was trying to replace a jack spring, when the jack-toe came off.  So I need a new jack--and or wippen.  If anyone has current contact info for Young Chang, I'd appreciate it if they could pass that information along my way.

Thanks in advance,

Dave S.