Chick 1/4 music desk

Alan Barnard tune4u@earthlink.net
Sat, 17 Sep 2005 17:56:08 -0500

Did it! It came out great. Thank you very, very much. This is what makes
PTG (and the list--howcomemorepeopledon'tparticipateinit?Idunno) so great!

I bought some shiny brass lid supports like you see in a lot of piano
benches. Just needed one of the two in the package, as each has two arms.
Cut off the attached part, leaving the two separated pieces the length you
specified. The free ends had holes and were rounded already, So I only had
to grind, polish and drill through one end of each, now separated, pieces.
They were a little thicker and wider than what you suggested but it works
just fine.

Thanks $567,327.82. (That's thanks a million, after taxes)

Alan Barnard
Salem, Missouri