Ok, This is weird

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Sat, 17 Sep 2005 20:04:51 -0400

Del,
         Thank you for your response! I appreciate your experience here.
You've answered my most pressing question in that it most likely came this
way from the factory. That's too bad. I will communicate this to both piano
owners and see if I can get some results from the glide bolt. Thanks again
for everyone's help!

Greg

P.S. I wonder how many of these I've encountered before and never identified.