Need Some Help from the Real World

Nichols nicho@zianet.com
Sun, 18 Sep 2005 21:51:44 -0600

Alan,
    The Internet is not a bad source for pricing, as far as insurance goes.
Any number of wholesalers and retailers out there. Consider Google. There
are ads in the classifieds of the Journal from buyers. Give them a call.
I've worked with a couple of them, and they're up to date on prices.

Have fun,
Guy Nichols, RPT