Business Insurance

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Mon, 19 Sep 2005 16:13:55 -0700 (PDT)

State Farm has the 2nd worst payout reputation in the
entire insurance industry, only after "Hartford". See
"Sate Farm Sucks.com" for more info. and
"Badfaith Insurers.com"
    I was rear-ended by a lawyer in front of a
chiropractor's office 4 years ago ( no kidding) lost
my house and shop, was laid up with neck and back
injuries for 8 months, $6,000 in medical bills.....
    State Farm offered me $5,000.
    I am still waiting to go to court.
    Do not use, or let anyone you love use, State
Farm, without some serious investigation regarding
their willingness to pay claims. If you think I'm
kidding, just ask a lawyer. Any lawyer.
     Thump