Key Bushing Cauls

Joe And Penny Goss imatunr@srvinet.com
Tue, 20 Sep 2005 08:31:27 -0600

Aluminum oxide not good for you. Brass holds heat longer but also takes =
longer to heat. So preheat in warm water bath.
Joe Goss RPT
Mother Goose Tools
imatunr@srvinet.com
www.mothergoosetools.com
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Matthew Todd=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2005 8:06 AM
  Subject: Key Bushing Cauls

  I am debating about what type of cauls to order.  PianoTek sells the =
brass ones in a complete set.  I heard that the brass is the best, is =
that true?  It will be mighty spendy to get a complete set of those in =
each size.  Does PianoTek sell them per dozen?

  I am looking at the Schaff catalog and it looks like they sell the =
aluminum cauls per each.  Would that be okay to start out with?  Maybe =
get a dozen, or 20, or 30 in each size?

  Thanks!
  Matthew