Chrome versus Nickel plated tuning pins

Jurgen Goering pianoforte@pianofortesupply.com
Tue, 20 Sep 2005 11:59:50 -0700

--Apple-Mail-20-759218379

Regarding Biene brand  tuning pins and supply houses:

> Renner USA has always had these tuning pins available for their better=20=

> customers.=A0 I've been purchasing them for at least 15 years.=A0 The=20=

> common U.S. vernacular is "fly brand"=A0

Please:  it's a bee, both in name and on the logo

--Apple-Mail-20-759218379
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Type: text/enriched
Size: 371 bytes
Desc: not available

--Apple-Mail-20-759218379--

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: Biene-Logo-small.jpg
Type: image/jpeg
Size: 6302 bytes
Desc: not available

--Apple-Mail-21-759218380

> They don't promote or advertise them.=A0  They are expensive to =
handle,=20
> because of the weight and price, and one of the many services Renner=20=

> USA provides their regular customers who deal in the high end of the=20=

> business.=A0 Since Renner sells direct and doesn=92t go through=20
> distributors, the prices are not that much above the knock offs like=20=

> Diamond, and others.=A0 The good techs know about them and order them=20=

> regularly.=A0 Sometimes, they do have to be special ordered, and =
that=92s=20
> something I know Lloyd is not likely to mess with if you=92re not a=20
> regular customer.=A0

I make a point of making special orders for my clients :^)  It's one of=20=

my specialties to search out special items technicians are looking for,=20=

whether a regular customer or a new customer.

> Lloyd is not a typical supply house.=A0 He only deals in the high end,=20=

> and that can be frustrating for some technicians.

I also deal only in the high end.  Materials, tools and parts, that is.=20=

  You don't have to think you are elite to make an inquiry with me. =20
Absolutely no need for frustration here!

I am in negotiations with the producer of Biene tuning pins as we=20
speak, you can expect some news on that front quite soon.   Biene are=20
eager to be "officially" represented in North America, on the table=20
instead of under the table.  I'm sure this is welcome news, because now=20=

that the word has been spilled here on the pianotech list, it's not=20
just the "good techs " who know about them.
Other new items from Europe coming as well.  Stay tuned

Regards,
Jurgen Goering
Piano Forte Supply
www.pianofortesupply.com