Key Bushing Cauls-sizing wrecked mortices

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Wed, 21 Sep 2005 09:41:33 -0700 (PDT)

I appreciate your concerns, Michael, and thank you. I
was assuming ( correctly ? ) that front key mortices
would be right in the middle. I guess I'd have to have
an intact key on each side, and place the damaged one
on the balance rail pin, witha scribed line to the
front of the front rail from the front rail poin, to
be sure.
     Thanks again!
     Thump