Aluminum Oxide..was Key Bushing Cauls

Joe Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Wed, 21 Sep 2005 14:59:44 -0700

Joe Goss said: "Unless you wear special gloves the Aluminium oxide can =
be asborbed through
your skin. Not much--but do we really need more? It is suspected of =
being a
"major player" in Alzheimer disease"
Joe,
Hmmm?!!! So that's where my memory went!???! Blame it on them thar =
cawls! Sheesh! More Chicken Little stuff. Yer beginning to sound like =
the Thumper and his anti-bacteria campaign.<G> (If only he knew that =
bacteria is a good thing....makes wine/beer/cheese...etc.!)
Regards,
Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain, Tool Police
Squares R I