Whose da Preacher ?... was B 458198

Ric Brekne ricbrek@broadpark.no
Thu, 22 Sep 2005 18:57:06 +0200

David.

For what its worth, my first reaction was along the lines of the old
"... whose calling the kettle black".  In anycase, I have never noticed
any "preachiness" to your style.  Quite the opposite, I noticed you
clearly reaching out in your previous post and I noticed what you got
back in return. Nor are you the first to run into this particular kind
of breakdown in communication here.

Dont worry about it. The majority of exchanges by the majority of
contributers here are positive oriented with an appropriate level of
humility clearly understood. Sometimes its hard to keep from engaging...
but I would suggest you let it lay and move on.

Cheers
RicB

I honestly do not understand what  "preachiness" you are responding
to.  I'm open to the possibility that there is something coming across in
my style, but I'm just not seeing it.  All I meant was that I was glad I
thought to check the other list before generating any additional posts,
based on incomplete information.  I didn't think I was rude or
inflammatory. How is that preaching?  Please, I'm asking.

David Skolnik