Aluminum Oxide..was Key Bushing Cauls

hubert liverman hubertliverman@bellsouth.net
Fri, 23 Sep 2005 10:21:32 -0500

 Avery,

Batten down the hatches!! You have to much to worry about right now.

Did you get my private post to you? If not take me out of your kill file.
This is a prime example of why at times bottom posting can clear the air.
Without John Delmores advance permission I will foreward the rather clever
salute thread to 'fermented beverages' off this list. His post was private
and insightful.
> Why not? Do you actually live in this area?????? For your sake, I hope
not!.. Iwill leave this be for now,but thanks for your concern.
> >We will 'not' discuss the weather along the Gulf Coast! Do not even think
> >about it,except to send well wishes to all.
I did not want to start another hurricane thread.

There is no flame intended to
> >comments under the bottom line..'tis the bottom line that counts isn't
it?

> >Cheers!
>
> How can there be "cheers" with a post like this?????

Awaiting a confirmation that you can,and will recieve my foreward.

I sincerely hope that you as an ex Navy man do not have to use your long
term water tread/swimming/foul weather skills.

Hubert