Lesson learned.....

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco@luther.edu
Fri, 23 Sep 2005 13:41:45 -0500

At 12:03 PM 9/23/2005 +0000, you wrote:
>Hi Susan,
>
>Who pays for the glue? I never do "freeybies" anymore.
>
>At 09:58 AM 9/23/2005 -0700, you wrote:
> > Hi, Thump
> >The point (for me) being that when I do it, just treating a few as needed,
> >without tilting, it takes so little time and effort I don't need to charge
>for
> >it at all!
>
>Regards,
>Don Rose, B.Mus., A.M.U.S., A.MUS., R.P.T.
>Non calor sed umor est qui nobis incommodat

Dern, I'm agreeing with Susan. ;-}

I figure it comes out of general supplies.  Just like I don't charge by the
inch for the 13.5 wire I use to replace a broken string.

The string replacement takes time, so I charge for that. As Sssnnn sez, it
take so little time and effort, and might I add material, that I almost
think it would take more time, effort and materials to write up the "work"
on the bill.

Write it off to overhead, supplies or customer relations (a.k.a. good will).

If you're using the better part of a 55 gal. drum (OK... maybe a 2oz
bottle), yeah... charge.

Conrad Hoffsommer - Keyboard Technician
1-(563)-387-1204 // Fax 1-(563)-387-1076

- Right now, I'm hoping to live until my age matches my golf score,
- Until then, I'll have to be content to have my IQ match my handicap.