CA - Lesson learned

Fri, 23 Sep 2005 20:49:29 +0100

Hello All - Remember this? Terrible upright where the tuning pins go all the
way through the pin block and out the other side? Strings coiled on one side
and tuned the other side? (This is identical to AF's "Piano in the Scottish
Castle") I
Heaved the thing on its back/front (?) and injected the CA. Soon as it was
done I picked it up and.... Tuned it! Just look at the cracks in that pin
block! I used an ink-jet cartridge filler to inject the CA and washed it out
after. OK? That was back in June (I think) and I haven't heard anything from
the owners - so it must still be OK. Point was - that piano(?) was a
write-off until I got going with the CA. No leakages. No probs.
Reagrds from darkest Downland Village.
Michael G.(UK)
Download Photoshop(R) Album 2.0 Starter Edition free to create your own
photo slideshows!
http://www.adobe.com/getstarteredition

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: l1010548.jpg