CA on bridge pins

Andrew and Rebeca Anderson anrebe@sbcglobal.net
Sat, 24 Sep 2005 20:12:03 -0500

Alan,
I've seen agraffes on old Sohmer grand bridges and apparently Stuart
uses a modified agraffe on its bridges.  As to how well this
works...  It is credited with giving Stuart a long sustain time due
to increased impedance, something we can achieve when necessary by
securely fastening weights to the underside of the bridge.

Andrew