Piano Tone Building

Mon, 26 Sep 2005 22:54:13 +0100

Hello Del
If it's going to be a big book which is going to be heavily used as a
reference book then it better have hard covers to keep it in good shape. For
soft covers look what happens to a phone book! Reblitz is a hard cover book.
Regards and my 2p's worth
Michael G.(UK)

-----Original Message-----
From: Delwin D Fandrich [mailto:fandrich@pianobuilders.com]
Sent: 26 September 2005 19:50
To: 'Pianotech'
Subject: Piano Tone Building

We're getting close to sending the manuscript off to the printers and I have
question:

I'm pondering covers and printing options. This is going to be a big book
(assuming the type style is of a size that I can still read it with my no
longer
young eyes) and I'm wondering whether I should specify softcover to save
money
and make the book more affordable or hardcover to make the book more durable
and, of course, more expensive.

Feedback from you all will be appreciated.

Del