Piano Tone Building

J Patrick Draine draine@comcast.net
Mon, 26 Sep 2005 18:47:12 -0400

Del,
Are we talking about a deluxe reprinting of the Piano Tone Building
volume (proceedings of a symposium of piano builders ca. 1914 or so),
or a somewhat edited version of it etc, or we talking about the
Gospel of Del on Piano Tone Building?
Thanks,
Patrick Draine
(who owns a ratty paperback copy of the olde version)