Fw: Pianodisc, Pianomation

Ric Thompson ric1952@msn.com
Mon, 26 Sep 2005 17:38:56 -0700

----- Original Message -----=20
From: Ric Thompson<mailto:ric1952@msn.com>=20
To: Pianotech<mailto:pianotech@ptg.org>=20
Sent: Monday, September 26, 2005 5:36 PM
Subject: Re: Pianodisc, Pianomation

I am certified on Pianomation (only).

One of the reasons for this has to do with the quality of backup music =
on the Disc. =20
Also the new Petine controller excepts Compact Flash Card as well as CD.

System is not as finniky as PianoDisc.  You don't need to perform =
special operations (ie. holding down keys to reinstall Grand Action).

That's just a few of the reason's to choose Pianomation.

Ric Thompson
480.839.6395
  ----- Original Message -----=20