Piano Tone Building

Ron Nossaman rnossaman@cox.net
Mon, 26 Sep 2005 19:51:07 -0500

> We're getting close to sending the manuscript off to the printers and I have a
> question:
>
> I'm pondering covers and printing options. This is going to be a big book
> (assuming the type style is of a size that I can still read it with my no longer
> young eyes) and I'm wondering whether I should specify softcover to save money
> and make the book more affordable or hardcover to make the book more durable
> and, of course, more expensive.
>
> Feedback from you all will be appreciated.
>
> Del

I have a number of perfect bound programming reference books that
have been handled and mistreated far more over the years than Piano
Tone Building likely will, that are still holding up quite well. I
agree with the Garrett kid. I'm not up to date with what's out
there, but I think perfect bound with an extra weight, or laminated
cover would be quite adequate.

Ron N