Piano Tone Building

John Delmore jodel@kairos.net
Tue, 27 Sep 2005 09:01:43 -0500

Forgive the newbie question, but is this a book on rescaling for better/more
even tone?
John

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On Behalf
Of Delwin D Fandrich
Sent: Monday, September 26, 2005 7:12 PM
To: 'Pianotech'
Subject: RE: Piano Tone Building

We're talking about a deluxe reprinting of the "Piano Tone Building --
Proceedings of the Piano Technician's Conference, Chicago & New York."

It's been re-set in what will actually be readable type. It has been edited
for
obvious spelling and grammatical errors. In the original words have been
left
out here and there, sentences are left dangling occasionally, etc. I've also
inserted about 100 footnotes -- there were things I wanted to correct or
comment
on but didn't want to alter the original text. There is also a new foreword
and
an afterword more or less bringing things up to date.

Del.