Piano Tone Building

Delwin D Fandrich fandrich@pianobuilders.com
Tue, 27 Sep 2005 19:23:35 -0700

Hi Don,

We have considered a CD but I'm afraid it's a bit beyond us just now. It's about
all we can do to just get the book published in a reasonable amount of time.
We'll take another look at the CD sometime down the road.

Yes, we'll have an ISBN and, yes, the good old Library of Congress will get
their copy.

Del