Last Call

David Ilvedson ilvey@sbcglobal.net
Tue, 27 Sep 2005 22:08:49 -0700

Jeffo should talking to Jurgen about cold weather and pianos...;-]   Ju=
rgen, why not keep a diary of your adventure and let us read what it is=
 like.
David I.

Original message
From: "Jurgen Goering"
To: pianotech
Subject: Last Call

In a few days I will be going off list for three weeks while I go on a =
piano servicing expedition to the Canadian Arctic. If anyone on list ne=
eds something from me before the end of October, this is your last chan=
ce to place an order. Contact me off list. If I'm not back in a month, =
you'll know there's a satiated polar bear up there somewhere... Jurgen =
Goering Piano Forte Supply (250) 754-2440 info@pianofortesupply.com htt=
p://www.pianofortesupply.com