Reprint/Revamped

Wed, 28 Sep 2005 19:24:15 +0100

Joe - according to Del this is quite a big book some 8.25" x 10.75" and
400pp. so it's pretty hefty to put in soft covers I think. That's why I vote
for hard covers. I had a look at some of my books to get an idea of those
dimensions (I do look at my books - after blowing the dust off) and found
that 8.25" is pretty wide.

Regards from a blown in-side-out Sussex

Michael G.(UK)

  _____

From: Joe Garrett [mailto:joegarrett@earthlink.net]
Sent: 26 September 2005 22:08
To: pianotech
Subject: Re: Reprint/Revamped

Del asked: "I'm wondering whether I should specify softcover to save money
and make the book more affordable or hardcover to make the book more durable
and, of course, more expensive."

Del,

I doubt there would be any that would pay the cost of a Hard Cover. I vote
for soft cover, but not cardboard type. Rather a plastic coating type, as
was on the "Helmholz". I've had that one for over 30 years and it's held up
well.

Regards,

Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain, Tool Police