Ecsaine - any ideas???

Jurgen Goering pianoforte@pianofortesupply.com
Wed, 28 Sep 2005 21:36:49 -0700

I have good news and bad news on the Ecsaine front.  First the good
news:  from what I can tell by my (preliminary) tests, it seems to be
suited for use in pianos where buckskin has been traditionally used.
It even has some advantages over buckskin.  The other good news is that
they are willing to sell it to me, for a reasonable price.

The bad news - you guessed it - is the minimum order size.  I am still
trying to negotiate this, but by the looks of it today, I would have to
sell about 500 grand backcheck sets before reaching the break even
point on my first order.  Let's see... maybe I can per-suede (pun
intended) the Queen to do some wallpapering in Buckingham palace...

Anyone else with an idea?  Looking for a business partner here,
preferably the owner of a mid-size piano factory <G>.

I'll pursue the issue yet, but it doesn't look too good right now.
Feel free to contact me off line with any helpful suggestions.

Jurgen Goering
Piano Forte Supply
www.pianofortesupply.com