Chinese Pianos

Alan Barnard tune4u@earthlink.net
Thu, 29 Sep 2005 11:06:43 -0500

Clarification, oops sorry, I'm speaking of the Gulbransens I see here--old
40's and 50's spinets and consoles with yucky scales, old plastic, etc. I
know that the G. people are now working to put better pianos with that name
on it.  I should have picked on Winter & Sons or some other name now
mercifully retired.

Alan Barnard
Salem, Missouri