Last Call

David Ilvedson ilvey@sbcglobal.net
Wed, 28 Sep 2005 22:03:43 -0700

------=_NextPart_38623.9192476852.800
Jurgen Goering Piano Forte Supply (250) 754-2440 info@pianofortesupply.=
com http://www.pianofortesupply.com 0000,0000,0000From: Erwinspiano@aol=
.com 0000,0000,0000Date: September 28, 2005 3:52:09 PM PDT 0000,0000,00=
00To: pianotech@ptg.org 0000,0000,0000Subject: Re: Last Call Arial  Jur=
gen Arial  Pictures of Plolar Bears?? Arial    Dale Arial  ps Arial  ca=
n I go? ArialIn a few days I will be going off list for  three weeks wh=
ile I go on a Arialpiano servicing expedition to the Canadian Arctic.  =
If anyone on list Arialneeds something from me before the end of Octobe=
r, this is your last Arialchance to place an order. ArialContact me off=
 list. ArialIf I'm not back in a month, you'll know there's a satiated =
polar bear Arialup there somewhere... ArialJurgen Goering ArialPiano Fo=
rte Supply Arial(250) 754-2440 Arialinfo@pianofortesupply.com Arialhttp=
://www.pianofortesupply.com Arial 0000,0000,0000

------=_NextPart_38623.9192476852.800
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...