4th tests

Giovanni Voltaggio a440ps@sbcglobal.net
Thu, 29 Sep 2005 20:28:38 -0500

Thanks!  Seems like this test is another good one:  play the lower
note of the 4th and a minor 3rd below it, compare that to the major
6th comprised of the upper note of the 4th and the test note.  The
beat rates should be the same.  Example:  to test the A3-D4 interval
play A3 with F#3, then F#3 with D4, the beats should be the same.

Guess I shouldn't be testing my 4ths anyway, not without giving them
time to study.

Giovanni