mouse

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Wed, 1 Feb 2006 07:23:03 -0500

HTML MessageI used one of those for years (older model, obviously) and =
absolutely loved it. :-)

Then my wife came between me and my trackball.   :-(

Terry Farrell
  ----- Original Message -----=20

  No, not a mouse in a piano but the new Kensington Expert Mouse...this =
is a trackball and you either like them or hate them...I love them and =
this newest one is phenomenal.  The ball moves effortlessly with no =
friction...if anyone is looking for a new mouse to try...try it.

  David Ilvedson, RPT
  Pacifica, California