Brass Rail to Wood Flange Conversion

ed440@mindspring.com ed440@mindspring.com
Thu, 2 Feb 2006 09:06:23 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

As I'm watching this thread, I wonder: have you checked the geometry of the flange and butt with the wippen and key in place??
Is it possible that the action center is a little high, and that you could just run the rail through a table saw and cut the bottom of the flange rabbet a little lower?

Ed Sutton