Pocket PC

Don Mannino donmannino@comcast.net
Thu, 02 Feb 2006 20:40:12 -0800

David,

In my Pocket PC I can attach a contact to an appointment, then tap on
the appointment, select 'open links' then click the link to go to the
contact directly.  Making the appointment this way also makes the
appointment with the phone number right there.

The contacts list isn't really the best place to client data, though,
as there are not convenient fields for piano information and service history.

I use a PIM called Pocket Informant.  You might take a look at it on
the internet.

Don Mannino RPT