Bluthner Tuning (long-winded rehash of unison tuning)

Mark Schecter schecter@pacbell.net
Fri, 03 Feb 2006 21:19:08 -0800

Hi, Ric. Thanks for the link - I have not yet read the article, but I
will. It is a tradeoff, good word, between sustain and cleanness. It is
interesting to push against the border between those two, to see where
the limit lies. I used to be more absolute about it, but I'm loosening
up a bit. I just find that there are times when a softer focus yields a
pleasing effect. As to the Bluthner with/without aliquots, I won't hold
my breath for the results of that experiment. :)

- Mark