Which Hotel?

John Ross jrpiano@win.eastlink.ca
Sat, 04 Feb 2006 13:16:54 -0400

The hotels both seem to be connected to the Convention Centre.
John M. Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada
jrpiano@win.eastlink.ca
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Erwinspiano@aol.com
  To: pianotech@ptg.org
  Sent: Saturday, February 04, 2006 1:11 PM
  Subject: Re: Which Hotel?

   HI John
     You get to run up to your room any time you wish & take a nap,drop off supplies, meet friends without driving.  dunno...any thing else?
    Dale
    List,
    Would someone give me some information, to help me decide which hotel to use for the convention in Rochester.
    The price differential is $25 a night.
    What do I gain for the extra $25?
    Thank you.
    John M. Ross