Lowe's & Decent Tool Cases

pianotune05 pianotune05@comcast.net
Sat, 4 Feb 2006 20:55:23 -0500

Hi Alan,
I tried that one.  I put the carboard dividers in  place. Put my tools =
in the case. closed the case. carried it like I would a brief case. My =
tools were all over the place.  I'm not sure what the huge foam piece =
was for. My wife and I figured maybe a lap top etc.  Yeah, the price was =
great.  I need someting where my tools don't go flip flop all over the =
case. =20
Marshall
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Alan Barnard=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Saturday, February 04, 2006 1:39 PM
  Subject: Lowe's & Decent Tool Cases

  Marshall said "Lowes doesn't have a decent tool case"

  Au contraire, mon frere (translation: wrongo daddyo).

  They sell the aluminum suitcase style (with tool palette and =
customizable foam inserts and dividers) for like $30 bucks! I use one =
for primary tools and another for =
this-is-gonna-cost-you-now-lady-I-have-to-go-to-my-truck-for-more-tools =
tools.

  Very nice and whata price!

  Alan Barnard
  Salem, Missouri