Let me restate the question

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Mon, 6 Feb 2006 06:11:07 -0500

Indeed. And they were also severely undersized, had poor string scales, poor
designed/constructed bridges & notching/pinning, poor rib scales, panels
made of cheap mahogany (Philippine, most likely), weak back structures,
cruddy hammers, etc., etc., etc. - all of which likely contribute to soaking
up tone/energy and sounding rather dull. Others have more colorful words to
describe these characteristics.....

Terry Farrell