Let me restate the question

Ric Brekne ricbrek@broadpark.no
Mon, 06 Feb 2006 19:23:47 +0100

Hi Dale

Are we sure we are on the same page here... I thought you had some nice
thing to say about Overs laminate boards... or have I misunderstood.
This is just another laminant board idea.

Cheers
RicB

Dale writes:

Indeed.. I mean.... cannot achieve crown support this  way.  I Might be
wrong  but probably not for a very long ....long  time.  Remember that ,
well, at least the way I calculate downbearing,  there is at least 1000
to 1400 lbs pressure on the board 24 /7.  I like wood.  when we stop
using wood .  I'll be  doing something else.

You know?
Dale