Cracked Bridge-New Baldwin Console-Need Advice

David Vanderhoofven david@vanderpiano.com
Mon, 06 Feb 2006 10:35:23 -0600

Sorry, J R W, but Baldwin is not honoring warranties on their pianos before
they were purchased by Gibson.  I have a customer with a Baldwin 243 built
just before the bankruptcy that has loose ribs causing soundboard
buzzing.  There is no reason for a new piano to have problems like that.

David Vanderhoofven
Joplin, MO