MASON & HAMLIN Question

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Tue, 7 Feb 2006 06:16:25 -0500

Seems low to me. An S&S M has a salvage value of what - maybe at least =
$5K - so wouldn't this piano be near there? What if the piano is only =
two years old?

With the info provided, I'd raise that estimate to between $5K and $30K.

Not that that is telling anyone anything more I guess. David Love is =
correct - you need a good appraisal from a qualified technician.

Terry Farrell
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  That seems about right...almost for sure a flat board...

  David Ilvedson, RPT
  Pacifica, California

-----