See you in Burbank

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Wed, 8 Feb 2006 15:49:09 EST

=20
Hey David
     SOunds good David.....We'll be there  with the infamous Steinway D &=20
also a freshly rebuilt Steinway long A.   Come on by & play.. Our web page s=
hould=20
be up by friday. And   I hope  without to many mis-spellings.  Looking=20
forward to the visit with  all.
=20
  Dale

Hi, kids-----

I=E2=80=99ve been up to here (around my  neck/chin) with work and life, but=20=
we=E2=80=99re=20
exhibiting a couple of rocking  restored pianos at the conference in Burbank=
 and=20
another introduction to our  sales and performance/recording space the=20
Atelier. Come by, set a  spell, play our pianos, and let=E2=80=99s do some b=
usiness and some=20
schmoozeology!  We=E2=80=99re right down the row from our friend and collabo=
rator=20
Dale Erwin, and  Stephen Bellieu, our action wizard, will be in the booth=20
throughout, so we=E2=80=99ll  be partying hearty as only piano wonks can in=20=
the Exhibit Hall.=20
I=E2=80=99d love to  reconnect with all the Listies I do know, and connect w=
ith the=20
ones I  don=E2=80=99t.

>From the Golden State----

David Andersen
Malibu,  CA

=20
=20
Dale Erwins  Piano Restorations
4721 Parker Rd.=20
Modesto, CA  95357
209-577-8397
Specializing in the restoration, service & Sales of =20
Steinway , Mason & hamlin & other fine  pianos.
Erwinspiano@aol.com