What's a fair price to charge for tuning a piano

Wayne M. Williams wwilliams11@nycap.rr.com
Thu, 9 Feb 2006 22:29:00 -0500

Dear Dale.

AMEN!
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Erwinspiano@aol.com=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Wednesday, February 08, 2006 11:12 PM
  Subject: Re: What's a fair price to charge for tuning a piano

    Hey Pal
    Out here we couldn't live on that.  Many have a  basic rate & that =
of many tuners have price ranges from 100 to 150 bucks.or more depending =
on what else is required  I believe it's fair to expect  to be paid as =
well as any other in home type repair service providing skilled & =
proffessional services.  My two cents worth.
    Dale
    Cy,

    The way I understand it, this is basically not the issue. We just=20
    can't "conspire" to SET prices. Correct?
    As far as what we charge is concerned, anyway. For the record, I=20
    charge $90.00 for a normal tuning. :-)
    And I'm not at all concerned about price fixing!

    Avery