Upgrading.....JUST DO IT!

pianotune05@comcast.net pianotune05@comcast.net
Sun, 12 Feb 2006 03:27:31 +0000

Ron,
Before I can even take the exam, i need to master the repair end first right?  I'm getting that training starting next month.  I'm looking forward to it.
Marshall
ps. It sounds scarey having someone grade the tuning, but necessary I agree.

From: "RON MAY, RPT" <ronmay_rpt@bellsouth.net>

 Marshall and all other Associates.

If you have had any training in tuning, get in touch with several of the RPT's in your group. Have them check your tuning. Don't be afraid--they are there to help not hurt.  If they think you are anywhere ready for the tuning exam, TAKE IT. It will be the best (I think it is ) $90 bucks you have or will spend. If you flunk the test like many do you will still walk away from the test knowing all of your weak spots and know what to work on. PLEASE--Don't anyone be afraid to take the tuning exam it is a very positive and encouraging happening. All of the testers just want to help you.

INCOME:  I am among many that will tell you that your income will take a dramatic jump.  Why, I suspect that it is in the gaining of confidence. You will all of a sudden know that you are pretty good at what you do and you will get paid for it.

Ron May. RPT