another CA question

Maggie Jusiel mags@magsmusic.net
Sun, 12 Feb 2006 16:40:46 +1300 (NZDT)

Thanks for all the info!

  I think I'm in the "use more" camp.  I'm amazed at how much I can get in
there when the piano is still upright.  Keep in mind, though, that the
wood is sticking out from the plate.  I wouldn't try this if the wood
were completely behind the plate and I couldn't see the glue go into the
wood.

Thanks again for all the responses!

-mags

Maggie Jusiel