Upgrading.....

Don pianotuna@yahoo.com
Sat, 11 Feb 2006 22:12:02

Hi Marshall,

The little light goes green where you know where to listen. Learn the
partial structure and memorize where to listen.

Probably the biggest single mistake of a beginning tuner is to mistake
"pitch correction" for tuning. Get into the habit of doing a "quickie"
pitch correction. Think of it as an "appetizer". Then after that is out of
the way sit down to the "main course".

At 10:11 PM 2/11/2006 -0500, you wrote:
>   Hi John,                   I mean how many pianos do  I have to tune
>before I get past 3hours. does a little light and buzzer go off  when I
>reach the 2 hour mark? :)      No, I'm  not done, and that's why I asked so
>many questions on here and got a few upset  with me. Oh well, I guess
>there's nothing I can do but keep moving on and  learning.  Marshall

Regards,

mailto:pianotuna@yahoo.com	http://us.geocities.com/drpt1948/

3004 Grant Rd. REGINA, SK, S4S 5G7
306-539-0716 or 1-888-29t-uner