EMC and working time for soundboard panels

Ron Nossaman rnossaman@cox.net
Sun, 12 Feb 2006 08:22:23 -0600

> So.... raising the temperature, AND increasing the moisture differential
> would be maximizing the efficiency of the cycle time on a couple of
> levels. Makes those values sort of co-efficient, right?
>
> Sorry.
>
> Sorta.

Sure. Raising the temperature DOES increase the moisture
differential. That's why the box is heated above room
temperature, yes? You could run a refrigerant coil
dehumidifier too, which is what I suspect you're thinking, but
EMC level stabilization time is sort of self limiting if you
want reasonable accuracy.

Ron N